Re: Software for the TM700A ???

Jess Haas

You can also use chirp for programming. It is also free.

-Jess
K5LLI

On Nov 18, 2017 7:52 AM, "Ron Wenig rwenig@... [TMD700A]" <TMD700A@...> wrote:

Frank,

The memory program is still on the Kenwood Amateur Radio support site.  Here's a direct link to the program.

http://www.kenwood.com/i/products/info/amateur/tmd700a_700e_soft.html

I don't think there are any more firmware updates for the radio.  It's been out of production for a while now.

73, Ron NY3J

On 11/18/2017 9:46 AM, w1ljm@... [TMD700A] wrote:

Could the group recommend any links for software for the TM700A?

I was specifically looking for programming software to set up the database of local repeaters and

for firmware upgrades.

I did some online reading an saw that Kenwood did have free software for both, but I can not find

any links that have valid downloads.

Thank you,

Frank "73's"