From: "n9tbd@... [TMD700A]"
To: TMD700A@...
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 8:31 AM
Subject: [TMD700A] Question for the 710 owners out there.

I currently have a 700 that is going to move to the shack for the remainder of it's life so that means a new mobile unit for me and I am looking at the 710 having loved the 700 so much.

Now here is the question the cable for the face plate, is this a cat 5 plug or the funky phone plug's as is on the 700. Plus I know (as I did this) on the 700 you could use a cat 5 to extend the mic cable is this still the same on the 710?

Thanks in advance.

Pat (N9TBD)