From: TMD700A@... on behalf of David Ranch tmd710@... [TMD700A]
Sent: Monday, August 8, 2016 10:04 PM
To: TMD700A@...
Subject: Re: [TMD700A] Radio will reset every few times I turn it on

Are you sure the radio isn't resetting when APRS tries to beacon?  Try turning off the TNC and see if it keeps resetting.   Also open up both fuse holders, remove the fuses and squeeze the holders together a bit.  Finally, are you sure the input voltage is good enough?

--David
KI6ZHD

On 08/08/2016 06:27 PM, kf0s@... [TMD700A] wrote:

Reading through this newsgroup it sounds like the battery may have gone kaput on the main board causing the radio to reset itself every few times I turn it on.

Any advice on replacement batteries? Send it in to get replaced? Get a battery and socket and solder that in? I wasn't really able to find good instructions on doing it myself.