TM-D700A Firmware update/upgrades?

n2jhj@...

I just cleaned off the dust of a D700A that's been sitting in our Search and Rescue team trailer for years. The individual who programmed it left the team long before I joined. Using the programming software from Kenwood, I was able to update the memory channels with current repeaters in the area. I've searched the internet for a couple of hours and have come away empty handed in locating any information on firmware update/upgrades. Do they exist? If so, can someone kindly point me in the proper direction. Thank you in advance!

v/r,
 Eric
N2JHJ