Re: GMC install?

WD8ARZ <wd8arz@...>

Sorry, should have mention that I have the extended cables between the radio main unit and the control panels. Radios them selves are on the floor between the second and third row seats with the separate RV battery used only for the ham gear. However the radios could go under passenger seat too, or bottom of dash attachments. Vehicle is a Trail Blazer.

On 3/26/2016 6:37 AM, WD8ARZ wrote:
Put Velcro strips on your dash where you want the control head to be, and put the other side of the Velcro on the control head.
That is how my TS-480HX and TMD700AG control panels are used. GPS is on a windshield suction mount.

Photo below shows the control heads setup for when I am the passenger and my wife drives. When I drive the control panels are on the drivers side of the dash top.

73 from Bill - WD8ARZ

On 3/25/2016 9:56 PM, kc0nox@... [TMD700A] wrote:

I have a 2014 GMC Sierra SLT with a center console.  Looking for any advice on install of a D710.  Looks like there is room under the front of the console with access via the side panel.

Thanks, Joe, KC0NOX
Posted by: kc0nox@...