Re: D700 Microphone

R. Patrick Ryan

Most disturbing - assuming it is an 8 pin RJ-45 and that you did an exact copy, check the radio port VERY closely for any bent pins or objects that may be shorting when the replacement RJ-45 connector is inserted,
A replacement microphone, while pricey, may be your only alternative.

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 5:31 PM, Mattsway@... [TMD700A] <TMD700A@...> wrote:

All

The  clip on the RJ45 jack on my microphone snapped off. I attempted to replace to RJ45 twice but when I plug the mic in to the radio it goes in to transmit mode.  I matched the pin outs carefully and all looks fine.  Any suggestions for what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks.

Matt

--
R. Patrick Ryan