Re: setting up memory groups

Dennis Griffin <eagleeyedennis@...>

Kenwood has a different approach to memory groups - they are determined while saving memories, not after the fact. So, any frequencies you save to memory channel numbers 0 through 99 will automatically be in Group 0, those saved to memory channels 100-199 will be in Group 1 and so on. See page Scan 2 of the CD owner’s manual.

73 de Dennis KD7CAC
Scottsdale, AZ

On May 16, 2015, at 8:44 AM, mkrochta@... [TMD700A] <TMD700A@...> wrote:

Does anyone have a tutorial or video on setting up memory groups with the TM D710a. When I'm out of town I would like to have my group for where I am so all I scan is that group.

Thanks

73

Mike

VE7MKD