Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2014 7:24 PM
Subject: Re: [TMD700A] TM-D700A Freezes

Try the hard reset.  Mine did that once, and the hard reset fixed it.

73,
Joe, K0DNS

---
Joseph L. Moll, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, NSA-IAM, NSA-IEM
Castle Rock, Colorado USA

On Jul 17, 2014, at 4:37 PM, "'GK' glendor2@... [TMD700A]" <TMD700A@...> wrote:

I was just sitting here watching TV and it shut off. I reached down to check the case and it is warm, but no very warm. I am at a loss. It was just sitting there; not transmitting, just listening.

ARGH!!!

Where is Cliff when you need him!!

73,
Gary