From: TMD700A@... [mailto:TMD700A@...]
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2014 4:51 PM
To: TMD700A@...
Subject: [TMD700A] TM-D700A Freezes

The other night I was talking on my 700a when everything went dead. The face looked like I was still transmitting even though the handheld said otherwise. I shut the radio down and tried it again. This time, the face showed a bunch of different characters on the screen. Does anybody have any idea what might be causing this? The radio is one of the last before the 710, so it is not that old.