Re: Lost 2 meter Receive on Band B

Steven

No answer for you, but possibly a similar problem.

I cannot set a sub-audible tone on band A. Any attempt to do so will cause the transceiver to reboot. Packet and APRS work fine, but this seriously hampers dual repeater usage. Similarly, neither reset solved anything.

Kenwood's answer is as expected; send it in.

--- In TMD700A@..., "Mike" <w2swr@...> wrote:

Can anyone help on this one? I have the TM-D700A. I can transmit but not receive on band B for 2 meter. Tried a VFO reset and a master reset. UHF transmits and receives fine on B and UHF and VHF both work fine on band A