Re: Display Problem

noskosteve

--- "ve7gtc" wrote:
I'm years past that step. I've probably done it a half dozen times, being from the school of If it doesn't work the first time, maybe I'll try that again, and again, and again and...

Hmmmm. Isn't that the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result each time...?

Computyers sure can drive us crazy, for sure and it sounds like you have a good head start... (;-D)

Sorry. Out of ideas. 73, Steve, K9DCI

No, no ... wait! If you do the reset thingy, but then... nah. never mind.

Well... What if you heat the processor chip, or then the memory chip (I don't know if it has both without looking) Then turn it on, it could tell you if it is a heat related bit-decay sort of thing. Yeah, yeah, I know that's a bunch of testing that won't fix it, but hey... it's an idea...