Re: Display Problem

noskosteve

--- "ve7gtc" wrote:
Thanks Steve. I thought the idea was a good one. ...
... other stuff ...
I thought it was a great ideas!
Thanks, Gus k2gt/kh6 ve7gtc
Grrrrr! I'm thinkin' a full reset is the next step. But, if you have Excel, you can save EVERYTHING with my D700 Workbook before you do. (:-D)

Sent from my KnightKit Crystal Set.
--
73, Steve, K9DCI USN (Vet) MOT (Ret) Ham (Yet)

I served during the cold war, so you can continue to be served a cold one.

Manage Radio Memories with an Excel Spreadsheet !
Click to tune. Click to capture Radio freq.
All Memories on one page. Cut, Copy, Paste, Print 'em...
For:
TM-D700 | TH-F6A & F7 | TS-2000 | Icom 706MkIIG
ALL PMs |Real-time & memories | Sat mems too | Loads Mem Tones!
NOT D710|Also Kenwood.fx Files|

Up to date APRS Beginner Guide - updated Oct-2011
http://K9DCI.home.comcast.net
Click the APRS Beginner INFO link under Contact

More Details, Features and Downloads at:
http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/