Re: USB serial port connection

hardlyevrhom

AS an update I downloaded new drivers for the Targus USB hub, and now
can get the L700 program to work with the radio, but not the Kenwood
Program.

--- In TMD700A@y..., hardlyevr@h... wrote:
I too have been struggling to connect to a laptop usb port. I am
using a Targus serial port. I have been unable to make a connection
using either the Kenwood memory program or the L700 program.The
results I get are the same whether the radio is conected or not, so
the problem is definitely in the connection. I am using a newer
laptop running Windows ME, so it should be 32 bit system, not 16.
Targus's web site does say it has compatiblity problems, and no
upgrades, would the newer Belkin drivers help/ be compatible?

Kurt
KC8RWD