Re: Garmin Vehicle GPS

Kilgore

There was a typographical error. Try this:

Send from this email account:
na0s@sbcglobal.net

Doug KD5OUG

Chris Schwab wrote:

and you don't even need to login.

You'll get an email to ask you to confirm it, then you'll be unsubscribed.

My condolences as well.

73!
Chris N4BSA

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 7:35 PM, barcode52 <k4po@charter.net> wrote:

Julie, We are sorry to learn of your loss of Kevin. To remove Kevin
from this list one must log on using Kevin's established USER ID and
PASS WORD. Once logged on, click on the Groups word on the left
screen column. Once in groups a list of groups that Kevin signed on
for will be shown. Click on each and look for EDIT MEMBERSHIP on the
line immediately under the Yahoo Groups logo with an advertisment. In
the membership edit screen scroll to the bottom and click on LEAVE
GROUP and go from there. This process must be repeated for each
group in Kevin's groups list. There is no way to globally remove a
person aside from contacting YAHOO directly and they well tell you
the same process. If you don't have Kevin's user ID and Password the
next best thing that comes to mind is changing your Email address and
abandoning Kevin's. Regards, pcs

--- In TMD700A@yahoogroups.com <TMD700A%40yahoogroups.com>, "NA0S - Kevin
Cutright" <na0s@...>
wrote:

Please remove Kevin Cutright from any email lists as he is deceased.
Thanks...
Julie Cutright

_____

From: TMD700A@yahoogroups.com <TMD700A%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:
TMD700A@yahoogroups.com <TMD700A%40yahoogroups.com>] On
Behalf Of

GK
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2008 5:36 PM
To: TMD700A@yahoogroups.com <TMD700A%40yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [TMD700A] Re: Garmin Vehicle GPS

OK, now you have me curious. If I were to get that, which cable
would I want

(not having anything now)? Will the "bare cable" allow the unit to
be

powered from the radio (if that is possible).
I am trying to use something like this to set up APRS in my wife's
car so I

can help her when she gets lost. I don't want a lot of wires or a
big

receiver around to get in the way.

73,
Gary