From: Dan Tassell
To: TMD700A@...
Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2008 12:02 PM
Subject: [TMD700A] RC-2000

Howdy! I am sure this has been asked & answered before, but after
what S/N is the D700A supposed to work with the RC-2000? I have a
friend that has a D700A from an estate and somebody who was supposed
to help him with the equipment stole the control head, so of course
the radio is useless now. Any help would be appreciated.