From: TMD700A@... [mailto:TMD700A@...] On Behalf Of
Bernard
Sent: 19 October 2008 10:28
To: TMD700A@...
Subject: Re: [TMD700A] Re: BACKUP Battery

Hi Steve,
Did you see my postings re: TNC failing in the TMD 700?
Well it all started with what you are experiencing now and slowly got to the
point that I had to reset the radio and reinstall all the frequencies
(Link-700) so far all is good.
APRS works, channels all good, memory stays in.
So you might have to do the same as me.
Good Luck

73 de VK4kac, Bernie