From: TMD700A@... [mailto:TMD700A@...] On Behalf Of
David Flood
Sent: 21 July 2008 17:39
To: TMD700A@...
Subject: RE: [TMD700A] TMD700 "Opening TNC"

This is a known problem with the D700 when you previously had a computer
connected and used the radio in packet mode.

There is a set of commands that need to be sent to the radio by the computer
to successfully reset the TNC. I'll try to find them in the group archives
and resend them out. If you don't have immediate access to a computer then
you can do a VFO reset as an alternative but then you will need to reprogram
all of the internal APRS settings.

Dave
KD7MYC