Welcome another new member

David Andrews

Those of you who attended our dinner and meeting last week at Toqua should have met Tim Risley. Tim and his beautiful wife Teena live in the village and came to us from Vermont. Tim has a newly minted license with the call sign KO4JLL. If you haven’t had the chance to meet him, you’re missing out.

Welcome Tim,

David N1ESK

Tim Risley

Thank you for the kind words.  I enjoyed meeting all that was there at the meeting and am very excited to start my journey in this hobby.  I may need a little help and advice along the way, David has very kindly already offered some valuable advice.

Cheers,

Tim KO4JLL