Topics

Weekly net and Zoom session

David Andrews

Hi everyone. Just reminding you that tomorrow is Wednesday. Yes, it’s Prince spaghetti day. Yes, it’s hump day. But it’s also TLARC radio net day followed by another chance to see everyone’s beautiful smiles on Zoom. Show and Tell, so bring something along to hold up and explain. The fun starts at 7:00; see you then.

David, N1ESK

Greg Wilde AE4GW .- . ....- --. .--

David,

Sorry I haven't been on lately.  I am working on adding some certifications to my licenses and also getting all my continuing education done so my Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights  are booked solid for training, etc for the near future.  With the COVID restrictions, everything is being done virtually and in the evenings.   I hope to try to jump on soon, even if it is briefly.

Greg Wilde
AE4GW

423-333-6358