Topics

Wednesday night nets

David Andrews

We’re shaking things up again this week. We are going to try out TWO nets.

The first will be a video net via the Zoom app (www.zoom.us) at 18:30. The meeting invitation is below. Please note you’ll need both the meeting ID and password. Our newest member and freshly minted Tech licensee Greg Wilde KO4CYX will be joining us. The topic for this net will be suggestions for Greg’s first HF antenna.

After the Zoom Net, Mike Foley K4MJF will lead the TLARC Net on the 442.1 repeater starting at 19:00.

Looking forward to seeing you (pun intended) Wednesday night.

David N1ESK

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/974129945?pwd=cnQ4eDNCUHI4eHM4ak1GZTUreWJWUT09

Time: Apr 8, 2020 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Meeting ID: 974 129 945

Password: Covid-19