We have a TERRIFIC meeting planned for tomorrow!

George N2APB

Hey all,

Reminder to all TLARC members (et al) about the May Meeting we have planned for tomorrow evening at the Toqua open pavilion in Tellico Village … and it’s going to be a terrific event!  Directions are here.

PRE-MEETING DINNER … Many have already indicated that they’ll be attending the optional dinner planned for 5:45 pm at the Toqua Sports Bar & Grill right next to the Pavilion.  If you are attending the dinner, please be timely as we want to be able order, eat and pay in time to walk over to the Pavilion for the 7pm meeting.

MEETING … Besides the regular club business (which might contain some cool news), we have a simply AMAZING presentation lined upSam & Rob Howard and GeorgeS will be actively describing a ham activity called “Parks On The Air,” or POTA for short, that has absolutely taken the country by storm!

Our webmaster spent some fun time putting together a super-informative PDF document providing a TON of links to POTA activities and just how YOU can play radio along with hundreds of other hams here in East TN.

Seriously, go to our web page for this POTA Primer document, or you can get there directly by going here … <https://www.tlarc.org/Events/POTA/POTA%20promo.pdf>

See you tomorrow evening!

73, George N2APB

(who knows the webmaster)