updated tlarc ncs and preamble

mike wagner

Hi All,

Please find the attached updated ncs schedule and preamble.

Any questions, please contact me at kk6oku@...

Thanks

Mike

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

mike wagner

Schedule and preamble take II. As always, please let me know if there is any scheduling conflict on the schedule and or if there is a need for correction to any document.

No net on the 18 as we meet in-person for the monthly meeting.

Thank you to Joyce, K1JAT for the proof on the preamble. Corrected.

Should yall have family in for Thanksgiving on the 25th, it would be a good time to encourage family members to attend the TLARC Net that Wednesday Evening with you. If your scheduled to be out of town for the holiday, safe journey and don’t forget the mobile.

Please print out for future reference. Please feel free to volunteer to become a logger and net control station for the Tellico Lake Armature Radio Club.

Contact Mike KK6OKU, the unicorn at KK6OKU@...

Stay safe….73’s and Thanks

Mike

KK6OKU