Topics

Two new members

David Andrews

We have two new members to welcome. Ralph Monserrat KM4TUY and Eric Ressler KD8LHZ. Ralph holds an Extra class license while Eric is a Technician. Please join me in welcoming them to our group. You’ll see their faces on our Zoom sessions, hear their call signs on the air, and hopefully will be around when we meet in person next, possibly in September.

David N1ESK

Jim Anderson

Welcome to both of you! I'm sure that you'll enjoy your membership - lots of great people in the club!

73, Jim - K0RGI 

George N2APB

Ralph & Eric,

Welcome to the gang!  If you look down our TLARC web page you’ll see many of the different activities highlighted that our members are involved in.  Whether you like ragchewing by phone or CW on the HF bands, contesting, phone, antenna building and experimentation, homebrewing, kitbuilding, satellite QSOs, EME/moonbounce, or just hanging with us on the repeater, you are bound to find someone who shares those interests with you!  All you need to do is let us know or ask for some help.

When you get a chance, if you could each tell us a little about yourself, where you come from and what your general expectations are in ham radio, we could get to know you a bit better!

Nice to have you with us.

73, George N2APB

https://www.tlarc.org/

From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> On Behalf Of David Andrews
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2020 8:50 PM
To: TLARC@groups.io
Cc: 'R Monserrat' <rbmonserrat@...>; tornadospotter99@...
Subject: [TLARC] Two new members

We have two new members to welcome. Ralph Monserrat KM4TUY and Eric Ressler KD8LHZ. Ralph holds an Extra class license while Eric is a Technician. Please join me in welcoming them to our group. You’ll see their faces on our Zoom sessions, hear their call signs on the air, and hopefully will be around when we meet in person next, possibly in September.

David N1ESK

Juan Lopez

Welcome aboard gentlemen!

Juan
AC6ZM
CWops #2419

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> on behalf of George N2APB <n2apb@...>
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2020 10:17:21 PM
To: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [TLARC] Two new members

Ralph & Eric,

Welcome to the gang!  If you look down our TLARC web page you’ll see many of the different activities highlighted that our members are involved in.  Whether you like ragchewing by phone or CW on the HF bands, contesting, phone, antenna building and experimentation, homebrewing, kitbuilding, satellite QSOs, EME/moonbounce, or just hanging with us on the repeater, you are bound to find someone who shares those interests with you!  All you need to do is let us know or ask for some help.

When you get a chance, if you could each tell us a little about yourself, where you come from and what your general expectations are in ham radio, we could get to know you a bit better!

73, George N2APB

David N1ESK

W4SSF

Welcome Ralph and Eric!
If you can handle fun and crazy people that have great knowledge of ham radio then this is the place to be. I think Ralph has already seen that on our zoom sessions.

Stan
W4SSF

On Sun, Aug 23, 2020 at 11:28 PM Juan Lopez <jloz34@...> wrote:
Welcome aboard gentlemen!

Juan
AC6ZM
CWops #2419

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> on behalf of George N2APB <n2apb@...>
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2020 10:17:21 PM
To: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [TLARC] Two new members

Ralph & Eric,

73, George N2APB

David N1ESK

mike wagner

Hey fellas, Welcome!
Any questions do not hesitate to reach out. A wealth of knowledge is at your fingertips with the members we have in the club.

If ya got a fav recipes, send it on over to David, KF4DKW, we are putting a cookbook together for TLARC to generate funds for a charity. KF4DKW@...

Also, we are always lookin for volunteers to act as NCS (net control station) and logger for the Wednesday nite TLARC Net on the 442.100 (k1at repeater) No worries, we have a preamble for ncs and a logging program we can get ya set up on. We also will instruct on ops. Just drop me an e mail at KK6OKU@... and we may get ya on the schedule in no time. After you attend a few nets you will have an idea, if you have not attended a net previously. Nothin is set in stone, so if ya need to make a change In the schedule (once in a slot) let me know and we shall accommodate. Also I will schedule training for y’all prior to your scheduled net. This applies to any volunteer. The more the marrier.

Again welcome.
Here ya on the air waves.
73’s

Mike
KK6OKUnicorn 🦄
Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club
Loudon County ARES