Juan Lopez

Any recommendations?

Juan
AC6ZM

Get Outlook for Android

Greg Wilde AE4GW .- . ....- --. .--

East TN Tree Service
865-806-7320

I had them remove several trees and trim several others. Great crew. Have the right equipment. Cleaned up everything before they left.  They will give you a detailed quote. And a big thing, they are fully insured and provide proof.

Greg Wilde
AE4GW .- . ....- --. .--
Cell 423-333-6358

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020, 10:10 AM Juan Lopez <jloz34@...> wrote:
Any recommendations?

Juan
AC6ZM

Get Outlook for Android

michael J. foley

Fisher Tree removal. They are excellent, do a great job and are fairly reasonable.

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020, 10:10 AM Juan Lopez <jloz34@...> wrote:
Any recommendations?

Juan
AC6ZM

Get Outlook for Android

michael J. foley

Foshee tree removal.

Freakin' autocorrect.......

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020, 10:15 AM michael J. foley <mikeljay1953@...> wrote:
Fisher Tree removal. They are excellent, do a great job and are fairly reasonable.

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020, 10:10 AM Juan Lopez <jloz34@...> wrote:
Any recommendations?

Juan
AC6ZM

Get Outlook for Android

Robert Foster

B&s stump and tree service 865-640-1624 very reasonable price much less than most of the others. Bob ae4yj

Fisher Tree removal. They are excellent, do a great job and are fairly reasonable.

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020, 10:10 AM Juan Lopez <jloz34@...> wrote:
Any recommendations?

Juan
AC6ZM

Get Outlook for Android

Lou Devillon

Just used J & K Tree Service. Professional and insured.

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020, 10:10 AM Juan Lopez <jloz34@...> wrote:
Any recommendations?

Juan
AC6ZM

Get Outlook for Android

Gary Stickel

I agree with the recommendation of B&S. I know Brian Viars personally, and he is an excellent, honest businessman, and his crew does an excellent job. Reasonable rates. Skilled workers. Clean-up is immaculate.

G --------------

On Oct 9, 2020, at 11:02 AM, Robert Foster <noclew1@...> wrote:

B&s stump and tree service 865-640-1624 very reasonable price much less than most of the others. Bob ae4yj

Fisher Tree removal. They are excellent, do a great job and are fairly reasonable.

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020, 10:10 AM Juan Lopez <jloz34@...> wrote:
Any recommendations?

Juan
AC6ZM

Get Outlook for Android

Jim Anderson

Another recommendation for B&S. We've used Brian and his crew for tree removal and trimming. Quality work, excellent clean-up, and a fair price.

73, Jim - K0RGI

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020, 11:57 AM Gary Stickel <garystickel@...> wrote:
I agree with the recommendation of B&S. I know Brian Viars personally, and he is an excellent, honest businessman, and his crew does an excellent job. Reasonable rates. Skilled workers. Clean-up is immaculate.

G --------------

On Oct 9, 2020, at 11:02 AM, Robert Foster <noclew1@...> wrote:

B&s stump and tree service 865-640-1624 very reasonable price much less than most of the others. Bob ae4yj

Fisher Tree removal. They are excellent, do a great job and are fairly reasonable.

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020, 10:10 AM Juan Lopez <jloz34@...> wrote:
Any recommendations?

Juan
AC6ZM

Get Outlook for Android

mike wagner

How do ya remove a tree from TLARC’rs yard? With a ham saw!

Ok I know but I had to...

Mike
KK6OKUnicorn
Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club