Topics

TLARC Radio Net and Zoom Sessions tonight

George N2APB

Reminder for our weekly installment of the TLARC Radio Net (7pm on the 442.1 repeater PL100) and the TLARC Zoom Room at 7:30.  See website for details, including the Zoom password.  (Double-click the space after PWD on the web page 😊

Special feature for the Zoom video room this time is David N1ESK on-site up in Oak Ridge, showing live video of the RAMST deconstruction for vibration test repairs.  (This is the satellite station being constructed by the high schoolers up there.)

Hear/see y'all for this evening's session!

73, George N2APB

https://www.tlarc.org/

Greg Wilde AE4GW .- . ....- --. .--

I'm at UT Veterinary Hospital. My dog has done something bad to her eye so I may or may not make it. Looking at surgery right now.

Greg Wilde
Cell 423-333-6358

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020, 4:39 PM George N2APB <n2apb@...> wrote:

Reminder for our weekly installment of the TLARC Radio Net (7pm on the 442.1 repeater PL100) and the TLARC Zoom Room at 7:30.  See website for details, including the Zoom password.  (Double-click the space after PWD on the web page 😊

Special feature for the Zoom video room this time is David N1ESK on-site up in Oak Ridge, showing live video of the RAMST deconstruction for vibration test repairs.  (This is the satellite station being constructed by the high schoolers up there.)

Hear/see y'all for this evening's session!

73, George N2APB

https://www.tlarc.org/

David Schoenherr

With you in spirit.  Wine group in my driveway tonight.