Topics

TLARC NET SCHEDULE

mike wagner

Hello all, please find the attached preamble and net schedule for NCS and Logger.

I encourage any other volunteers to contact me by replay e mail to be placed on the schedule. All volunteers shall not proceed alone, we are all here to assist and shall happily do so. All help is greatly apricated.

It is a necessary skill as a Ham Radio Operator to be familiar with structured communications for that one time you may be out of cell range and have to call on first responders, call for a phone patch/phone assist, weather alert or a special need or event.

The TLARC net is conducted every Wednesday at 1900 hours local on the 442.100 repeater. Following the net is the Zoom meeting. Hope to c ya there.

Thank you

Mike

KK6OKU

Sent from Mail for Windows 10