Topics

TLARC monthly meeting January 16,2019

Brent Martin

Greetings members and friends of TLARC. I wanted to let you know the program subject for the meeting this Wednesday.  President Juan Lopez will be presenting a program "Online HF Prediction Modeling".

In addition, we will be having an election for the 2019 Secretary position and discussing and perhaps voting on the contents of our roster. The main question is if we want the address and/or phone numbers published in the roster and the secondary question has to do with the distribution. Should it be distributed through TLARC.io which is more vulnerable to hacking or as an email.

There will be a dinner at 5:30 at the Thai Bistro. If you want to go to the dinner and haven't already done so, I would appreciate an email letting me know so I can give the restaurant a good headcount.

Hope to see everyone on Wednesday.

Brent Martin, Acting Secretary