From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> On Behalf Of Juan Lopez
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2018 10:38 AM
To: TLARC@groups.io
Subject: [TLARC] TLARC Membership Dues

Please ignore alerts from hamclubonline that your membership is expired on Dec 31. I set everyone's expiration date to the same date during the trial and experiment period when I setup the club. I will update the information in January so it accurately reflects the membership information.

Best Regards,

Juan

AC6ZM

Galaxy S9