Topics

TLARC Field Day Sign-Up Sheet

Brad (the Voice of the Village) Berger

Hello TLARC Friends of Field Day,

At the May meeting I started a spreadsheet indicating all of the items required to make this year's Field Day a humdinger. There are many items that still need to be signed up for and I'm counting on you to pick one or two to commit to bringing. Remember, Only YOU can Prevent Hungry Hams!

Just send me your name along with item(s) you can bring and I'll add your name to the list. Of course this list isn't cast in stone so if you think of an item you'd like to bring that isn't on here, just let me know and it'll get added. (Note: We have enough ammunition and explosives already).

First come, First serve!

Brad Berger (aka Voice of the Village)
(865) 657-3456

Lou Devillon

Put me down for chips, Brad.

Lou Devillon, K4ZRP

On Mon, May 20, 2019, 12:06 PM Brad (the Voice of the Village) Berger <km4ojk@...> wrote:
Hello TLARC Friends of Field Day,

At the May meeting I started a spreadsheet indicating all of the items required to make this year's Field Day a humdinger. There are many items that still need to be signed up for and I'm counting on you to pick one or two to commit to bringing. Remember, Only YOU can Prevent Hungry Hams!

Just send me your name along with item(s) you can bring and I'll add your name to the list. Of course this list isn't cast in stone so if you think of an item you'd like to bring that isn't on here, just let me know and it'll get added. (Note: We have enough ammunition and explosives already).

First come, First serve!

Brad Berger (aka Voice of the Village)
(865) 657-3456

Jim Jenkins

Sorry Brad, will not be there for field day as we are in NH for the summer.

All the Best,

Jim J.

AA1J

At the May meeting I started a spreadsheet indicating all of the items required to make this year's Field Day a humdinger. There are many items that still need to be signed up for and I'm counting on you to pick one or two to commit to bringing. Remember, Only YOU can Prevent Hungry Hams!

Just send me your name along with item(s) you can bring and I'll add your name to the list. Of course this list isn't cast in stone so if you think of an item you'd like to bring that isn't on here, just let me know and it'll get added. (Note: We have enough ammunition and explosives already).

First come, First serve!

Brad Berger (aka Voice of the Village)

(865) 657-3456

David Andrews

Brad,

The Andrews family has a new spare propane tank, filled and standing by for Field Day.

We will bring a cooler and fill it with ice, water, and copious drinks of the non-alcoholic variety.

Emily will make a FD cake, as well as some brownies and cookies.

David, N1ESK

Karen said she'd bake a couple of cakes.  And...…. she went to Krogers today and found the Hebrew National Hot Dogs buy one/get one free ( just a heads up on a good deal to whoever is buying the meats )
865-567-1859

Joyce Tarbell

Brad,

Put me down for shrimp pasta salad.