TLARC By-laws revisions

David Andrews

Folks,

At the request of KK6OKU, a committee was formed to make specific revisions to the current TLARC By-laws. The committee, consisting of Ralph (KM4TUY) and Robin (KO4PNC) Monserrat and myself, met this week and created the appropriate language. The changes are noted on the attachment in yellow highlight. The changes were reviewed and approved by our officers and are now being presented to the general membership in accordance with our By-laws in advance of the May meeting.

The draft changes will be presented at the May meeting this Wednesday and questions will be answered. Absent any delays, we should be able to bring this for a vote at the June meeting.

Please take a few minutes to review the revision in advance of the meeting.

Thanks,

David N1ESK