TLARC Badges - Order Yours Now

Brad (the Voice of the Village) Berger

Dear TLARC Members,

I'll be placing an order for TLARC badges at the end of February. My plans in the future are to only place one order per month, at the end of the month. The cost for a badge is $10 and the club makes no money from these. It all goes straight to the badge manufacturer. Make sure you indicate how you want your badge to read. An example is attached.

They come standard with a magnet on the back, but a pin can be substituted at no cost.

If you would like one, either mail or drop off the $10 to me at:

Brad Berger
191 Dudala Way
Loudon, TN 37774-6813

If you have any questions, call or write to: (865) 657-3456  km4ojk@...

Greg Wilde AE4GW .- . ....- --. .--

Brad,

I’ll take one.  Finally winding down work and training.  I hope to get back on some Zoom and weekly chats.

I would like mine to look like yours:

Greg

Wilde

AE4GW

I setup a check to go out from my bank online just now.

Greg

AE4GW