Topics

Tips for "Swap n' Sell" session tonight at 6:30

George N2APB

1) If you have something to sell or swap, just email me with a photo, or reference link, or even just a brief description and I'll get it added to the list.  My email is in the header of this message.

2) If you're going to attend, please have a look at the list in advance. We'll be asking first if anyone has interest in a specific item.  This way we can deal those items before starting into a general rundown of each sequential item.

3) We're going to try keeping description and conversation 'short and to the point' in order to best make use of the 30 minutes.

Hope to see you in the TLARC Zoom Room this evening!  Details for getting there are below

TLARC Zoom Room:
- Got to https://www.zoom.us/ and click on Join a Meeting item at the top.
- Enter the meeting ID: 825 5374 5143
- Enter the Password when prompted: 463426
- Click on 'Use Computer Audio' when prompted

73, George N2APB
TLARC Auctioneer
http://www.tlarc.org/swap-sell/index.html

Mike Wagner

TS480 HF/50Mhz all mode and lil tar heel screw drive antenna, screwdriver controller-turnkey all cables and connectors.850.00

Parts only Kenwood-TS440S-150.00

Archer special effects swit her-audio-video-RCA.
40.00

Mike
KK6OKU
All That Motorsports

[...]