Topics

The March meeting is just around the corner

David Andrews

The TLARC meeting for March is just around the corner. Mark your calendars for Wednesday evening, March 20th at 7:00 at the Tellico Village Chota Recreation Center. This will be preceded by a dinner at Tansai Bar & Grill at 5:30. Please email me If you are interested in having dinner, as I’ll need to provide a headcount in advance to Tanasi.

Have you ever banged your head against the wall trying to figure out how to program the newest generation of portables? If so, then the March program is for you. Allen Tarbell will conduct an informal Baofeng programming workshop after the business meeting. Bring your radio and laptop if you have one. Please advise Allen if you’ll be participating and if you’re willing to assist him so that he knows what to expect and plan for.

See you on the 20th,

David Andrews, N1ESK, TLARC Secretary

Brent Martin

Planning to be at the dinner and meeting. Don’t have anything Baofeng or a laptop. 73, Brent

On Mar 6, 2019, at 4:02 PM, David Andrews <n1esk1@...> wrote:

The TLARC meeting for March is just around the corner. Mark your calendars for Wednesday evening, March 20th at 7:00 at the Tellico Village Chota Recreation Center. This will be preceded by a dinner at Tansai Bar & Grill at 5:30. Please email me If you are interested in having dinner, as I’ll need to provide a headcount in advance to Tanasi.

Have you ever banged your head against the wall trying to figure out how to program the newest generation of portables? If so, then the March program is for you. Allen Tarbell will conduct an informal Baofeng programming workshop after the business meeting. Bring your radio and laptop if you have one. Please advise Allen if you’ll be participating and if you’re willing to assist him so that he knows what to expect and plan for.

See you on the 20th,

David Andrews, N1ESK, TLARC Secretary

WK9M

I should be able to make this dinner meeting at Tanasi.

Randy WK9M

On 3/6/2019 4:02 PM, David Andrews wrote:

The TLARC meeting for March is just around the corner. Mark your calendars for Wednesday evening, March 20th at 7:00 at the Tellico Village Chota Recreation Center. This will be preceded by a dinner at Tansai Bar & Grill at 5:30. Please email me If you are interested in having dinner, as I’ll need to provide a headcount in advance to Tanasi.

Have you ever banged your head against the wall trying to figure out how to program the newest generation of portables? If so, then the March program is for you. Allen Tarbell will conduct an informal Baofeng programming workshop after the business meeting. Bring your radio and laptop if you have one. Please advise Allen if you’ll be participating and if you’re willing to assist him so that he knows what to expect and plan for.

See you on the 20th,

David Andrews, N1ESK, TLARC Secretary

Should be able to come to dinner and attend the meeting afterwards. Looking forward to seeing everyone......
865-567-1859

Last call: The March meeting is next Wednesday, with dinner at 5:30 at Tanasi Bar & Grill. Please let me know if you’re attending dinner. So far, we have the following confirmations:

David, N1ESK

Jeanette, N1REB

Brad, KM4OJK

Mike K4MJF

Randy, WK9M

Brent, K4BNN

David, KF4DKW

Thanks,

David

David Schoenherr

Dave, add me.  David S. KN4LMM

On Mar 14, 2019, at 10:48 AM, David Andrews <n1esk1@...> wrote:

Last call: The March meeting is next Wednesday, with dinner at 5:30 at Tanasi Bar & Grill. Please let me know if you’re attending dinner. So far, we have the following confirmations:

David, N1ESK

Jeanette, N1REB

Brad, KM4OJK

Mike K4MJF

Randy, WK9M

Brent, K4BNN

David, KF4DKW

Thanks,

David

Jim Jenkins

Wanda and I are planning on being at the dinner.

Regards,

Jim J.

AA1J