Topics

Thank you!

Greg Wilde AE4GW .- . ....- --. .--

A big thank you to Joyce, Allan and Brad today for meeting and letting me take my Technician exam. I passed. Woohoo.

Also another big thank you to David for bringing study guides to my house and putting everything in motion.

I love meeting new, great people. I look forward to meeting everyone hopefully soon. Until then I'll be on the air soon!

Greg

Ben Poff

Congratulations Greg!

And kudos to the daring three amigos ... okay, two amigos and one amiga!

Three "Huzzahs" for all of you!

Ben - KN4VIF

Ben Poff, EMS-LA
Lead Auditor ISO 14001 - Environmental Consultant
Green Canoe Solutions
Loudon, TN 37774
(865) 657-9712  Office/Home
(865) 440-6139  Cell

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 4:36 PM Greg Wilde <greg@...> wrote:
A big thank you to Joyce, Allan and Brad today for meeting and letting me take my Technician exam. I passed. Woohoo.

Also another big thank you to David for bringing study guides to my house and putting everything in motion.

I love meeting new, great people. I look forward to meeting everyone hopefully soon. Until then I'll be on the air soon!

Greg

George N2APB

Nice work Greg.  Big accomplishment!

And thanks to the TLARC VE team that helped to make it happen.

73, George N2APB

The TLARC Roving Reporter

‘TLARC Newspaper’http://www.tlarc.org/