Topics

Thank You

David Weikert

Thank you TLARC for the beautiful flowers you sent to my dad's service Sunday.

I truely appreciative all of all the support you've given me. Your prayers and support helped lift me up during dad's battle with brain cancer.

We are not just a radio club, we are also a close knit family.

David Weikert
KF4DKW

Dean N4NLT Webb

DAVID,
I greatly regret to hear of your dad’s illness & death. I’ve been out of the loop & must become more involved & cognizant of my fellow  hams issues.
Please accept my deepest condolences for you & your family’s loss.
Dean Webb

On Jun 3, 2019, at 4:56 PM, David Weikert <kf4dkw@...> wrote:

Thank you TLARC for the beautiful flowers you sent to my dad's service Sunday.

I truely appreciative all of all the support you've given me. Your prayers and support helped lift me up during dad's battle with brain cancer.

We are not just a radio club, we are also a close knit family.

David Weikert
KF4DKW
<20190602_122209.jpg>