Topics

Testing - Change in Date and Time

Joyce Tarbell

NOTE THE CHANGE IN DATE AND TIME!!

TLARC will conduct testing for FCC licensing.

WHEN:  Sunday, October 18 at 1:00 p.m.

WHERE:   In the garage of David Andrews, N1ESK

                124 Depew Drive

    Loudon

    in Tellico Village

DIRECTIONS:

--From Highway 444, turn on to Sequoyah Road at the sign for the Yacht Club/Chota Shores/Tanasi Shores.

-- Turn left on Mingo Drive (first left)

--Turn left on Mingo Way (first left)

-- Turn right on Depew Drive (second right)

BRING:  A mask

             Pencil and pen

             Photo ID

             $10 cash or check payable to WCARS (Western Carolina Amateur Radio Society)

LET US KNOW YOU’RE COMING.  Let Allan or Joyce Tarbell know, so we can have test materials available for you.

            Allan – atarbell@...

            Joyce – joycetarbell@...

            Phone 865-458-8040

Jacob Lindsey ( KN4YAV ) and Kayla Lindsey ( KO4DEG )

Hey Joyce,

Just checking if you have enough VEs?

Jacob Lindsey
KN4YAV

[...]