Topics

Tennessee QSO Party ... TODAY from 2-10 pm! ... And a Deal

George N2APB

Today is the day!!  If ever there were a light-n-easy contest to work, this is the one.  Everybody in the US is looking to contact Tennessee stations!

You can do any band you want (except of course the WARC bands (60, 30 17 and 12 meters).

You can do any mode: Phone, CW or Digital.  (Try out the *hot* new FT8 mode!  It's super easy with WSJT-X program on your PC.  Ask me if you have questions or want assist.)

And here's a deal ... If you wanted to quick-n-simple way try out any of this, come on over to my house any time from 2-4 to make a contact or two.  No sweat, no hassle :)

Details and rules are here
.

Hope to bump into you on the air this afternoon!

73, George N2APB
www.tlarc.org

Juan Lopez

All Concerned,

If you operate today for the TNQP, please include the Tellico Lake ARC as your club affiliation so our scores can be combined to enter as a team. We can all operate from wherever and use your own callsign. If you need help submitted your log file, just ask me and I am willing to get all automated for you. Do not worry if you use a paper log, I can convert it over to ele tonic log. Most importantly include TLARC as your club affiliation and might win a club category award. Look for me running portable from Rutherford county. Happy hunting!