Topics

Tennessee QSO Party Sept 6 2020

Sam Howard

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Greg Tomerlin - K4KO <kfourko@...>
Date: Sun, Aug 23, 2020, 23:02
Subject: [TCG] TNQP ends just 2 weeks from right now
To: tcg <tcg1@...>

TNQP 2020 runs from 1800z Sunday, September 6 until 0300z Monday, September 7. That's Sunday, Sept. 6, from 2 - 11PM EDT or 1 - 10 PM CDT.

Here are the rules for TNQP 2020:

It would be GREAT to hear all 95 counties on the air that day. Who will be the first amateur to log all 95 counties in one day? Has it been done? Can it be done?

As I type this, 61 counties are scheduled to be on the air thanks in large part to three planned mobile operations - N4ZZ: Melody, Jim, & Don, KI4HVY, AD4EB & N4ZZ; W3TB: Ted E.; and W4NZ/m: Ted B. & Mark, W4NZ & K0EJ. Here are their plans:

And THANK YOU to all the individual stations who have added their counties to the list! Here is the up-to-date list of county activations:

And here is the online county activation form:

It's free. It's fun. And you don't have to wear a mask when filling out the form (unless you're filling it out using someone else's computer). The clock is ticking. Activate your county today and let's make 2020 a year we will never forget.

73 Greg  K4KO