Topics

Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club meeting January 16, 2019

Brent Martin

Greetings and Happy New Year 2019. This is a reminder that we have a TLARC meeting coming up on January 16 at 7:00 at the Tellico Village Recreation Center. This will be preceded by a dinner at the Thai Bistro at 5:30. If you are interested in having dinner and have not already done so, I would appreciate an email so I can give the restaurant an accurate headcount for dinner.

The program for the evening hasn't been finalized yet, but as soon as it is, we will get another note out letting you know what the subject for the evening is.

Hope to see everybody at the meeting.

Brent Martin, Acting Secretary

Good afternoon Brent, and a belated Happy New Year!

Karen and I will not be joining the group at the Thai Bistro on the 16th, but we will be at the meeting at the Rec Center.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Take care, and thank you for the reminder!

K4MJF

This electronic message may contain information that is confidential and/or legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity named as recipients in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer; do not deliver, distribute or copy this message, and do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the information it contains. This e-mail may not be shared by the person who is recieving also !! Thank you.

Greetings and Happy New Year 2019. This is a reminder that we have a TLARC meeting coming up on January 16 at 7:00 at the Tellico Village Recreation Center. This will be preceded by a dinner at the Thai Bistro at 5:30. If you are interested in having dinner and have not already done so, I would appreciate an email so I can give the restaurant an accurate headcount for dinner.

The program for the evening hasn't been finalized yet, but as soon as it is, we will get another note out letting you know what the subject for the evening is.

Hope to see everybody at the meeting.

Brent Martin, Acting Secretary

865-567-1859

Brent Martin

Hi, Mike and Karen: Thanks for letting me know. See you at the meeting. 73 Brent