From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> On Behalf Of Sharron Fritts
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2019 4:30 PM
To: TLARC@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TLARC] 2 Meter Net & swap meet

Don't forget Sweetwater Hamfest 9/28.

Sam Howard

Reminder.  This Saturday is the Sweetwater Hamfest (Tailgate/swap meet).

V/R

Sam

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 9:48 PM David Andrews <n1esk1@...> wrote:

Sweetwater Hamfest 2019

The Monroe Amateur Radio Club is proud to support the Sweetwater Hamfest founded and presented by local hams, W4OLJ and W7IUC. The September 28, 2019 hamfest is located on Murray Chapel Road off I-75.

Admission, set-up, and parking are FREE, and be sure to stop by our table and say hello!

DRIVING DIRECTIONS:

I-75 Southbound, take exit 62, turn right. Murray Chapel Road is on the left. The Hamfest is about 2 miles on the right. (You’ll pass the KOA Campground)

I-75 Northbound, take exit 60, turn left. Murray Chapel Road is on the right. The Hamfest is about 2 mile on your left.

Watch for the HAMFEST Signs. Talk-in 145.250 MHz, negative offset, no tone. You can also use the 145.270 MHz linked repeater, negative offset, tone 127.3 Hz.