Topics

Swap-n-Sell starts tomorrow and every Wednesday evening, 6:30 in TLARC Zoom Room

George N2APB

Announcing the ...

Active postings for TLARC's weekly, unbelievable, highly-acclaimed, award-winning, online club gathering!
http://www.tlarc.org/swap-sell/index.html
Items are detailed, described, discussed, defended and dissected directly by the owners in TLARC's zoom room meeting each Wednesday at 6:30pm.
Open to all!
See the latest message from David N1ESK here in the TLARC groups.io message board for the TLARC Zoom Room log-in info.
If YOU have an item you'd like to Sell or Swap ... just send me (George N2APB) a direct email with a photo and/or link to a description and I'll get it posted.  Then YOU can grab the 'mic' and describe your treasure for us all .. and take the highest bidder!
See you at 6:30 pm tomorrow in the TLARC zoom room!

73, George N2APB
TLARC Webmaster and Collector Extraordinaire of Junk

PS:  All proceeds go to the OWNER of the item being sold.  This is being run as an ONLINE HAMFEST for the TLARC community since we can't get out for the Real McCoy 'fests for a while longer yet.  Prices subject to change.  Buyers assume all responsibility. Wash your hands thoroughly after talking on Zoom. ... Yada yada yada.

George,

I want to list a Heil Pro-Set Elite 6 Commercial Dual Sided headset, in very good condition, coiled cord, 1/8th plugs for microphone and headset speakers PLUS a 1/8 to 1/4 adapter plug to convert the headset to plug and into the older radios. Has a dynamic microphone with windsock and phase switch for the speakers to help pick out a weak or distant station. Ear pads are in very good condition and include cotton covers (booties).

I am asking $100 for these.

Thanks for listing this in our trader's/swap shop area.

K4MJF