Topics

SpaceX Launch Wednesday @ 4:33pm

George N2APB

An historic day will be upon us here in America tomorrow afternoon as the first manned rocket launch in over a decade on US soil is scheduled to occur at 4:33pm ET.

Last night I watched the Science Channel (SCIHD) as they overviewed the amazing growth and evolution of Elon Musk's "SpaceX" program to get humans to Mars.  The first steps are in motion after 11 years of successful tests ... and we'll see American astronauts launched tomorrow on a mission to the International Space Station (ISS).

Some informative links are on our website and details of the entire program are right here ...

<https://www.spacelaunchschedule.com/spacex-crew-dragon-rocket-launch/?utm_source=launch-schedule&utm_medium=website&utm_campaign=crew-dragon>

Set your calendars for tomorrow's historic event in America's continued march to the stars:  Wednesday, May 27 at 4:33pm.

73, George N2APB

TLARC Director of Space Flight

http://www.tlarc.org/

David Schoenherr

Thanks for the info.!

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 9:10 PM George N2APB <n2apb@...> wrote:

[...]

Coverage starts at 12 noon on the SCfi Channel. Discovery Channel will have live coverage starting at 2 pm. NASATV will have live coverage as well.