From: Thom K4TAK <k4tak3835@...>
Date: Fri, Nov 13, 2020, 8:11 AM
Subject: [SMARC] NASA Launch Saturday
To: SMARC GROUP IO <smarc@groups.io>

Get ready to #LaunchAmerica! Join us for live coverage of SpaceX Crew-1, the first crew rotation flight to the International Space Station by a U.S. commercial spacecraft.

The Crew Dragon 'Resilience' spacecraft will carry astronauts Michael Hopkins, Victor Glover, and Shannon Walker of NASA and Soichi Noguchi of JAXA (Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency) to the station. Liftoff is targeted at 7:49 p.m. EST, Saturday, Nov. 14 from our Kennedy Space Center in Florida. Watch live coverage beginning at 3:30 p.m. EST here.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

73

Tom K4TAK

dave schoenherr

Check for updates.  Reading the launch will likely be Sunday afternoon, weather issues.

Thanks for the link Mike.  Being in the area for a launch is on my bucket list.

David KN4LMM

On Fri, Nov 13, 2020 at 1:11 PM michael J. foley <mikeljay1953@...> wrote:
Fellow space enthusiasts......

I thought I would pass this along to you.

Mike, K4MJF

Get ready to #LaunchAmerica! Join us for live coverage of SpaceX Crew-1, the first crew rotation flight to the International Space Station by a U.S. commercial spacecraft.

The Crew Dragon 'Resilience' spacecraft will carry astronauts Michael Hopkins, Victor Glover, and Shannon Walker of NASA and Soichi Noguchi of JAXA (Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency) to the station. Liftoff is targeted at 7:49 p.m. EST, Saturday, Nov. 14 from our Kennedy Space Center in Florida. Watch live coverage beginning at 3:30 p.m. EST here.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

73

Tom K4TAK

michael J. foley

They have launch scheduled for Saturday evening 7:49pm, weather permitting