Shirts and stuff

mike wagner

Hi all, if ya have not done so by now, please fill out the survey located on the website. It’s very user friendly and so easy to fill and send. It will really help out the club members.
Shirts of the TLARC style! Yes, shirts shirts shirts. Also on the web site, one size does not fit all so be picky and pick it out, well at least the size you want. Ya got a choice of gray or gray and short sleeve or short sleeve. Could not be easier to make the purchase. We need a minimum order of 24 to place the order. The sooner we hit our goal the sooner we receive the shirt and may wear it proudly.
The web site is frequently updated with all kinds of good information. Stop by and surf! Then purchase a shirt and fill out a the survey.
Reminder-hopefully our last zoom club meeting is this Wednesday, guest speaker on APRS. Details again are on the website to join the meeting, stop by check it out and while your there, purchase a shirt and fill out a survey! In person meeting details are forthcoming for April, not in April but very shortly.
73’s all!

Mike
KK6OKU 🦄
Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club
Loudon County ARES

Ben Poff

Hey Mike!

Just looked at the TLARC web site and noticed that the T-shirts have been ordered! I thought the order wasn't going in until the 22nd (or later). So how long do I have to wait before I can order one?

73
Ben
KN4VIF

mike wagner

We got extras just let me know what size

On Mar 19, 2021, at 2:59 PM, Ben Poff <piscator359@...> wrote:

Hey Mike!

Just looked at the TLARC web site and noticed that the T-shirts have been ordered! I thought the order wasn't going in until the 22nd (or later). So how long do I have to wait before I can order one?

73
Ben
KN4VIF

Ben Poff

Great!

I'll go with a LARGE if you don't mind.

Do you want me to bring a check by your house? I could do that right now ... who do I make the check out to?

Ben

Ben Poff, EMS-LA
Lead Auditor ISO 14001 - Environmental Consultant

Green Canoe Solutions
Greenback, TN 37742
(865) 440-6139  Cell