Topics

Sevierville Hamfest deals

Fellow Club members,

I received this in my news feed on Facebook. I thought I would share this with all of you. Even though the Hamfest isn't being held, we can still get some good deals on equipment and parts, plus support our fellow Amateur Radio dealers.

The post read as follows:

"Reminder that the dealers who where going to be at the Hamfest Saturday are going to be giving specials from this Saturday to next Saturday !!  You can go to seviercountyars.com on the main page to get their contact information, with the COVID-19 restrictions and speaking to several dealers Hamfest probably won't start back till the middle of July of this year.. TN has had 784 cases so far and 3 deaths, Stay home !!"

Stay well and safe during this time. And remember, stay "radio-active".

Best regards,
Mike
K4MJF