Topics

September meeting is right around the corner

David Andrews

Your humble secretary is a little behind the eight ball this month. The minutes of the August meeting are attached. Please join us for our regular monthly meeting this Wednesday, September 18 at 7 PM at the Chota Rec Center. The speaker this month is TBD. A mystery? Perhaps.

We’ll get together for the meeting before the meeting, better known as dinner. 5:30 PM at Little Italy at 316 Lakeside Plaza. Good company and good food. Can’t beat it. Please let me know if you plan on attending, so I can adjust the reservations as needed.

See you on Wednesday,

David Andrews, N1ESK

Robert Foster

Hi Dave,

I won’t be able to attend this month due to just having hip replacement surgery last week. I plan on attending the October meeting.

Bob Foster AE4YJ

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> on behalf of David Andrews <n1esk1@...>
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2019 4:27:56 PM
To: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io>
Subject: [TLARC] September meeting is right around the corner

Your humble secretary is a little behind the eight ball this month. The minutes of the August meeting are attached. Please join us for our regular monthly meeting this Wednesday, September 18 at 7 PM at the Chota Rec Center. The speaker this month is TBD. A mystery? Perhaps.

We’ll get together for the meeting before the meeting, better known as dinner. 5:30 PM at Little Italy at 316 Lakeside Plaza. Good company and good food. Can’t beat it. Please let me know if you plan on attending, so I can adjust the reservations as needed.

See you on Wednesday,

David Andrews, N1ESK

David Andrews

Take care Bob; we’ll be on the lookout for you in October.

David

From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Foster
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2019 2:44 PM
To: TLARC@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TLARC] September meeting is right around the corner

Hi Dave,

I won’t be able to attend this month due to just having hip replacement surgery last week. I plan on attending the October meeting.

Bob Foster AE4YJ

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> on behalf of David Andrews <n1esk1@...>
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2019 4:27:56 PM
To: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io>
Subject: [TLARC] September meeting is right around the corner

See you on Wednesday,

David Andrews, N1ESK