SAVE THE DATE!!!! // TLARC August Outdoor Fox Hunt, Pot Luck Dinner, and Meeting -- TUESDAY 17 Aug 21

Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF

TLARC Members and Guests,

Please mark your calendars for TLARC "Summerfest" on TUESDAY 17 Aug 21 at Tugaloo Beach in Tellico Village.  Yes, it's still July, but we wanted to get the word out early for this next exciting event.  The location is the Tellico Village Family Park on Tugaloo Lane, at the northern end of the cove adjacent to the Tellico Village Yacht Club and Marina.  Please note we are scheduling this gathering on TUESDAY, rather than our normal Wednesday meeting day, due to foreseen schedule conflicts.

The event will consist of a pot luck dinner, fox hunt, and the August General Meeting.  The fox hunt is scheduled to start at 5:30pm EDT.  A self-paced potluck dinner will run between 5:30pm and 7:00pm, and the meeting will follow at 7:00pm EDT.  All Club members, household members, and guests are invited.  Door prize chances will be available to all attendees.

Many more details and food/drink/supply sign-up opportunities will be provided as we draw closer to the event, but we wanted to distribute the calendar reminder now since TUESDAY 17 Aug 21 reflects an alternate meeting date to our normal schedule.  We look forward to seeing all of you there and will provide more information as it becomes available.  Thanks so much for all you do in support of TLARC!!

Chuck Ferguson
N4CSF
Secretary, Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club