Topics

Sasquatch Stomp

Juan Lopez

Hello All,
Just a reminder, the annual Sasquatch Stomp is tomorrow, Friday 3 April.

Check out the details here:

This is a fun event that should not be missed, especially since most of us are doing our best to follow CDC guidelines in these times.

73, and we hope to work you in the Stomp.

Wayne  NB6M

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#38215) | Reply To Sender | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Regards,
Juan

George N2APB

Details also on TLARC website … http://www.tlarc.org/