Topics

Request to have survey from RACK sent to your members

Sam Howard

I received the attached from SMARC.  I thought that some from TLARC might appreciate the opportunity to respond to the RACK survey regarding their Hamfest. Ignore the intrusion if you’re not interested. 
V/R 
Sam KV4XY 

---------- Forwarded message ---------

Subject: Re: Request to have survey from RACK sent to your members

Hello this is Bob Wilson KK4XA 

I am the club president of SMARC

I would be glad to send it out to our club. 

---- On Mon, 27 Apr 2020 20:51:01 -0400 gadgetguytn@...<gadgetguytn@...> wrote ----

Hello!

I am Nick Vook, W3VN, the Public Information Officer for the Radio Amateur Club of Knoxville. We would really be thankful if you could send this two-question survey to your membership to help us decide what to do about our annual hamfest:

Radio Amateur Club of Knoxville SURVEY:

1. If the RACK Knoxville Hamfest is allowed by the City of Knoxville government to be held in June, but social distancing measures, including the recommendation to wear cloth face masks, are still in effect, would you plan to attend? 

2. If you would NOT plan to attend, would you have attended if those social measures had not been in place? 

Please respond by May 1 to Nick Cook (email address is W3VN@...), as we must make a decision by mid-May regarding the postponement or cancellation of the event. 

Your response is greatly appreciated!

Nick

L. Nichols "Nick" Cook, W3VN