Topics

Request for a 2019 TLARC Club Secretary

Juan Lopez

Dear TLARC Members,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we need to fill the position of club secretary for 2019.
I would like to receive nominations and/or self-nominations from interested members ASAP.
The current secretary (Brent Martin) has agreed to serve through the end of January 2019.

Please reply to me at jloz34@...
I would like to have all nominations no later than 10 Jan 2019 for proper vetting.

AC6ZM

Juan Lopez

HNY TLARC members,

This is a reminder that TLARC is still looking to fill the club secretary vacancy for 2019.  Please send your nomination or self-nomination to me directly.

73
Juan
AC6ZM